Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The invisible moon that is often called New...

Ah yes, New Moon...the second book in the Twilight Saga that is usually the least favorite out of the series (behind Breaking Yawn...I mean, Dawn). I've asked Random to let me talk about this one and she reluctantly (very reluctantly) agreed to let me do this. She probably thinks I'm just going to bash the novel, but no...I'll save my bashing for later. This is going to be another basic synopsis of the novel that is going to be very similar to what Random did (because I absolutely loved how she did it)




So here we go...


Girl reluctantly celebrates birthday


Girl somehow cuts her finger on wrapping paper (???) and with her hemophiliac tendencies, the "wound"bleeds profusely sending the other vamps into a frenzy


My favorite Southern vamp tries to kill Girl


Everyone rejoices


THE END


...just kidding (Random is not going to let me do another one of these things again)


Boy stops Southern vamp


Boy suddenly stops talking to Girl


Boy breaks up with Girl and leaves her

Suddenly there are pages with only one word on each...


Girl is a zombie


Not literally


Girl starts hanging out with Human Boy from the last book


Girl realizes that doing dangerous things allows her to see Boy


Human Boy falls for Girl through the course of the novel


Girl finds out that Human Boy isn't all that human


Human Boy becomes Wolf Boy


Girl almost gets killed by Vamp from previous novel


Girl goes cliff diving after watching Wolf Boy's friends do it


Wolf Boy saves Girl


Girl comes home to find Boy's Pixie sister


Pixie thought Girl had died


Pixie gets vision that Boy is going to kill himself


Pixie and Girl fly to Italy


Girl stops Boy


Girl meets old vamps


Girl and Boy get back together


Girl gets grounded


Basically THE END


All I have to say is not much really happens in this novel. It's kind of like Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest...just a bunch of running around with little plot development. Shapeshifters are introduced along with the Volterra but that's it. You could honestly just read to the part where Edward leaves and skip to the part where Bella finds out that he's going to kill himself (which is probably what most people do anyway) and be fine.


There you have it, New Moon...


And here's a doodle!




I think I'm getting better at this drawing thing


Keep sending in your doodles!


-Buffyrules01





No comments:

Post a Comment