Sunday, May 23, 2010

CreatureFeature: Apologies

Yes I know, something was to supposed to be posted yesterday night, but alas! Sometimes life gets in the way and things do not go the way they should. I ask everyone to please forgive us; in time there will be another Creature Feature added to the column and the Creature Feature on Werewolves will have more to it, I promise!

In the meantime, please enjoy this amazingly epic video I found that has Vampires vs. Werewolves. We all know that there are people out there who actually prefer werewolves to vampires (boo! hiss!) for reasons which I can't seem to figure out...Oh well, people will like what they want to like and maybe we can convert a few werewolf fans into fans of our fangdom (yay!)

Here is the awesome vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-58z3HxUI&playnext_from=TL&videos=RLYbZ_y_qYQ

No comments:

Post a Comment